PALM SAT® 2500A PULSE OXIMETER with rubber reusable adult probe and alarm.
A compact versatile and reliable pulse oximeter designed and tested to exceed all durability requirements.
– Pure Sat® technology offers accuracy & speed in getting a reading, even with varying skin pigmentations or polish and is able to monitor, with declared accuracy in challenging conditions, such as motion & low perfusion, for all patients
– it is tested to assure performance in challenging conditions, such as drop and liquid ingress (IPX 2). Granted by US Army/Air Force Aeromedical certification
It also features: audible and visual alarms, 72 hour memory, long battery life (60 hours) or rechargeable battery for 40 hours
Supplied with multilanguage cd-rom manual: GB, FR, IT, DE, ES, PT, GR, NL, PL, NO, FI, DK, SE.
• SpO2 range: 0% to 100% ±2 (70-100% without movement)
• Pulse rate range: 18 to 321 bpm ±3 (18-300% without movement)
• Power: 4AA alkaline batteries 1.5 V (for 60 hours use)
• Size: 7 x 13.8 x 3.2 cm
• Weight: 213 g
• Bright LED display of SpO2 and pulse rate
• Tricolour signal quality indicator
• Blinking alarm silence indicator
• Low battery indicator
• Rugged rubberized case with IPX 2 level of liquid ingress protection
• Easy 2 button operation
• Audible and visible alarms