Small, lightweight, high sensitivity pocket Doppler.
Its probes are ideal for use by a General Practitioner, vascular specialist for routine vascular examination in ER for vessel location, or by specialists in diabetes, urology and gynaecology.
Vascular flow signals and FHR are easily located using the transducer while internal signal processing minimizes noise artefacts.
The flow signal is also available to the user via the built-in loudspeaker with output level controlled by rotary volume control.
2 years warranty.
Supplied in a nice bag with probe, cable, gel tube and 7 languages user manual: GB, FR, DE, IT, ES, GR, PT.
– Frequency: 2, 5 or 8 MHz continuous wave
– Transducer: 2 crystal narrow beam
– Output power: 9 hours
– Headset: Audio output to optional
– headset (not included)
– Material: ABS / Noryl
– Size: 150 mm by 75 mm
– Weight: 299 g (with transducer)
– Classification: Class I Type B – IEC 60601-I
– Made in UK