HEINE ML4 LEDHQ HEAD LIGHT – J.008.31.413
– LED in HQ; defining optimal light intensity (50,000 lux at 250 mm), brightness and homogeneity from edge to edge, and colour rendering (4,500 k, CRI >90, R9 > 75). This ensures true colour tissue for the most accurate diagnosis.
– Coaxial illumination: ensures a completely shadow-free image and allows for excellent illumination of difficult to see areas.
– Lithium Battery: for up to 8.5 hours of continuous working.
– LED Thermal Management: guarantees consistent quality and performance throughout the LED’s lifetime (50,000 hours).
– Adjustable illumination spot size: 30 to 80 mm spot size range (at 420 mm working distance) to fit any examination situation.
– Comfortable and secure fit: multiple adjustment points and soft padding for comfort and stability even during long procedures.
– Illumination Intensity Control: for precise brightness setting.
Rechargeable battery pack and direct mains transformer included.
• Power supply: mPack® Rechargeable Battery Pack with Li-ion battery and direct mains transformer
• Illumination: 50,000 lux at a working distance of 250 mm
• LED operating life: 50,000 hours
• Spot adjustment: 30 mm to 80 mm illuminated field diameter (at 420 mm)
• Colour temperature: 4,500°K
• Made in Germany